Each person, age 18 and above, must submit a separate application and the following minimum requirements met:
- A credit score of at least 625.
- Income must be 3 times the monthly rent for the property (combined for all residents).
- Low debt-to-income ratio.
- Excellent rental history: Evictions or unresolved disputes will immediately disqualify an application.
The following documentation is required for each applicant and should be attached to the online application. A legible photo of any of the following is suitable.
- Application Authorization Form
- A copy of your State or Federal issued photo identification
- A copy of your most recent pay stub
- If foreign national, a copy of your passport or visa
- If self-employed:
- a copy of last years tax return (Form 1040)
- any current quarterly tax estimates (1040ES)
- personal W-2 or 1099 from recent year
- 3 most recent corporate bank statements
To determine satisfactory credit worthiness, we obtain a credit report for each applicant. Applicants with weak credit history may be required to submit additional security deposit and/or have a qualified co-signer. Applicants are encouraged to verify their credit history with a free report from creditkarma.com before applying.
- Any recent bankruptcies must be accompanied by discharge papers.
- Any open collections or judgements may result in an application being declined.
We will verify income through your current employer. It is the applicant’s responsibility to provide contact information for verification purposes.
Self-employed applicants may be asked for additional documentation.
Applicants must not have any outstanding evictions or judgements.
If applicant is terminating current lease early, they must provide an approval letter from the landlord.
We can not rent to any individual who has been convicted of a felony charge, or who is currently under prosecution. We can not rent to any individual who has been convicted of a misdemeanor charge involving illegal substances or a crime against persons or property in the last 3 years.
A qualified co-signer must live within 50 miles of Atlanta, have a minimum FICO score of 700, and debt-to-income ratio must not exceed 40%.
The number of occupants is limited to 2 persons per bedroom, including children. Adult occupants (18 and over) are limited to 2 per property and their children.
Policies on pets vary depending on the property. However, none of our homes permit canine breeds considered aggressive, including: Pit Bulls, Dobermans, Rotweilers, Chows, or near relatives.
Pet-sitting for friends or relatives is never allowed without prior written permission. If you currently own a dog or cat please do not apply for a property that has a “no pet policy”. Pet policies are strictly enforced.
All approved applicants will need to set a lease-signing appointment with the property manager within 48 hours. The Property is considered marketable until a lease is signed and the holding fee is obtained. Management may continue to show the property to prospective tenants and accept other offers until the lease is signed or other written arrangement have been made.