We have some big announcements for 2015. Here we go!
First, we wish Muriel Wonderly a very happy retirement. Her time with Rent Appeal was invaluable as she helped with startup tasks and served as our maintenance coordinator. Her go-get-em spirit will surely be missed around here!
To fill the maintenance role, we’ve partnered with a company called NightTenders, Inc. NightTenders provides phone assistance for maintenance requests around the clock, even on weekends and holidays. They come highly recommended by the NARPM community and they specialize in problem solving with the tenant before sending vendors on site. Here is NightTenders statement of what they do:
- Listen with kindness and empathy,
- Understand through questioning the nature and severity of the problem and its precise location,
- Protect the health/safety of residents and prevent or minimize property damage,
- Conserve resources by identifying if the problem can be handled on the next business day,
- Attend to true emergencies by calling out YOUR preferred contractor,
- Report all calls and actions taken to YOU and follow up with residents during the emergency.
Rent appeal will still be actively involved in all maintenance requests and we still emphasise proactive maintenance (a stitch in time saves nine, so to speak).
Next, we would like to welcome Heather Sampson to the Rent Appeal team! Heather began as a client of North Atlanta Reality before she obtained her Real Estate license, and for the past 6 months she has been assisting with leasing and property evaluations (her welcome is over-due). She is a credentialed over-achiever with personality to spare and we are glad to have her as part of our team.
Lastly, we have a new system for conducting our annual property evaluations. Each landlord will receive an emailed report of the property’s condition that includes thumbnail images and a easy-to-read, room-by-room, detailed evaluation.
From our family to yours, thank you for a wonderful first year. We are excited for the year to come and we wish you joy and prosperity in 2015 and beyond!