*** Important *** Agents should never advise on when to apply or not to apply. Each applicant should determine their own eligibility based on the requirements on this page.
Each person, age 18 and above, must submit a separate application even if they are not financially responsible. Applications are processed in the order they are received and cannot be approved until all parties have applied.
The following documentation is required for each applicant and should be attached to the online application. A legible photo of any of the following is suitable.
- A copy of your State or Federal issued photo identification
- A copy of your most recent pay stub
- If foreign national, a copy of your passport or visa
- If self-employed:
- a copy of last years tax return (Form 1040)
- any current quarterly tax estimates (1040ES)
- personal W-2 or 1099 from recent year
- 3 most recent corporate bank statements
To determine satisfactory credit-worthiness, we obtain a credit report for each applicant.
- Each applicant needs a credit score of 625 or above.
- Credit scores ranging from 575 – 624 can be approved with double-deposit if there are no other disqualifying factors.
- Any recent bankruptcies must be accompanied by discharge papers.
- Any open collections, charge-offs, or judgments may result in an application being declined.
We will verify income through your current employer. It is the applicant’s responsibility to provide contact information for verification purposes.
Self-employed applicants may be asked for additional documentation.
We must have 2 – 3 years of verifiable rental history or home ownership.
Applicants must not have any outstanding evictions or judgments.
If the applicant is terminating their current lease early, they must provide an approval letter from the landlord.
A qualified co-signer must live within 50 miles of Atlanta, have a minimum FICO score of 700, and debt-to-income ratio must not exceed 40%.
The number of occupants is limited to 2 persons per bedroom, including children. Adult occupants (18 and over) are limited to 2 per property and their children.
Policies on pets vary depending on the property. However, none of our homes permit canine breeds considered aggressive, including Pit Bulls, Dobermans, Rottweilers, Chows, or near relatives.
Pets that are accepted must show proof of being spayed or neutered and have current vaccination records.
Pet-sitting for friends or relatives is never allowed without prior written permission. If you currently own a dog or cat please do not apply for a property that has a “no pet policy”. Pet policies are strictly enforced.